Flossy the Pubic Hair Flossy the Pubic Hair

ALRIGHT!!

Flossy and Stinky ROCK! Mark, I'm glad to see your work starting to hit Newgrounds. I've been a fan for almost a year and always hoped you'd join us. Your animation is brilliant, the sound is always put together extremely well, and the stories are hilarious. I can't tell you how many times I've shown your work to my friends and had a blast. Keep 'em coming!

Stinky's Office Hi-Jinx Stinky's Office Hi-Jinx

DUDE!!

I was wondering when the hell you were gonna' get Stinky put up here! You HAVE to put "Shopping at the Big Mart" on here. I'm glad to see Stinky finally jump onto Newgrounds. I wish you the best.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

In general, I pretty much hate sprite movies, but this movie showed me that a sprite movie can be very well executed and contain all the necessary ingredients for a truly entertaining short. To anyone that attempte sprite movies, make THIS series your basis for comparison. The buttons at the top are great for interactive play of the movie, the sound is great, the animation is very well executed, and the story holds up very well against many other successful series' plot lines. Keep 'em coming!

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

By the way...

First, to review. Excellent animation, graphics and sound. This was very well thought out and executed. The plot does strike a nerve with me as well. Did anyone miss the fact that Larry Silverstein purchased the WTC for approx. 3.5 billion dollars just 7 weeks before its' destruction, and that the insurance claim that came back ran up to about 7 billion dollars? (3.5 billion per incident. 2 planes = 2 incidents.)Nothing like a good healthy return on your initial investment. And, yeah. He had a doctor's appointment the morning of the attack.

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

Holy Friggin' WOW!!!

James, you get better and better each time you create something. I'm still working on my first Flash movie and I was getting pretty proud of it until I saw this. You reminded me just how far I need to reach before I can hope for any real satisfaction with my work in this arena. The animation is superb as always, and the attention to background detail is astounding. Of course, the story and style themselves are way above average in all respects. Keep making episodes for this series and I'll definitely keep watching! Wow. I mean, WOW! You're a true inspiration.

Nintendo Magic Nintendo Magic

Holy Crap!!

That was the coolest thing I've seen here in a while! I HAVE to check out the rest of your stuff. The character design was very imaginitive and unique and the story had a really good flow to it. You guys have a twisted sense of humor that lends itself all too well to your overall style. I, of course, LOVE twisted humor. Excellent work! I can't wait to see more!

The Pink Flower The Pink Flower

That Was Just Great!

Your sense of comedic style and timing are fabulous! I was so touched for a second that I almost cried. LOL The blood animation was particularly good. I never thought about flowers and bleeding in the same scenario before. Absolutely brilliant! I definitely want to see more of your world spring to life here on NG. Keep 'em coming!

Mario's day Mario's day

Man, That Was Actually Pretty Cool!

Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's gonna' survive. If there weren't already a million other Mario movies out there this one would have made quite an impact because it's so well done. The fact that everyone's seen Mario sprite movies more times than they've seen themselves naked just kills the effect this would have had. Great job, and just go ahead and buy the Flash upgrade. You can probably do ALOT of things with it based on what I've seen, and it'll most definitely be worth your while.

Shit!! Shit!!

Very nice work.

I love seeing the old Cheech and Chong bits redone and refamiliarized. Good sense of timing. Hope to see more!

Stereo123 responds:

Cheech and who? Just kidding, I know who they are, but I haven't seen all of their movies. I didn't know they did this joke too. Well, many other people did. But no one's paying me, so I might as well just do what I want. If other people like it, it's a bonus. I'm glad you did.

Effluo Effluo

That Sucker Punched Me.

I wasn't expecting THAT! The emotional strings you pulled with that film are not often touched at all. You did an amazing job at capturing my attention and taking me on a journey of guilt and utter self-disgust. I'm calling my Grandma today. Very well executed film. I have no suggestions on making anything better as it works perfectly just the way it is. <sniff> Keep it up!